Customize Cloudflare security
1 min read
Another way of reducing origin traffic is customizing the Cloudflare WAF and other security features. The fewer malicious requests that reach your application, the fewer that could reach (and overwhelm) your origin.
To reduce incoming malicious requests, you could:
- Create or for protection based on specific aspects of incoming requests.
- Adjust DDoS rules to handle .
- Build to protect against specific patterns of requests.
- Enable or set up to protect against automated abuse.
- Explore .
- Configure your zone’s globally or selectively (depending on your needs).
- Review the rest of Cloudflare’s .