Configure dynamic advertisement
Configure dynamic advertisement via the dashboard
To configure IP prefix assignment from your Cloudflare account home, use the Status drop-down list in the IP Prefixes dialog, as outlined below.
- Log in to your and select your account.
- Go to IP Addresses > IP Prefixes.
- To edit a prefix, select Edit at the end of the entry.
- From Edit IP Prefixes, select Advertised or Withdrawn under Status.
- Select Save to commit your changes.
After saving your changes, it takes between two to seven minutes to enable advertisement and approximately 15 minutes to disable (withdraw) advertisement.
Configure dynamic advertisement via the API
Most dynamic advertisement operations require that you supply the Cloudflare ID for any prefix you want to access with the Cloudflare API. The following section outlines how to obtain Prefix IDs.