Android mobile client
By default, 126.96.36.199:Faster Internet is configured to WARP mode. You can also configure it to only encrypt your DNS queries and leave the remaining traffic unencrypted.
Set up 188.8.131.52: Faster Internet
- Download for free.
- Launch 184.108.40.206: Faster Internet and accept the Terms of Service.
- Toggle the WARP button to Connected.
- Install the VPN profile that allows your phone to connect securely to 220.127.116.11.
Your connection to the Internet and your DNS queries are now protected. Alternatively, you may want to only encrypt your DNS queries and leave the remaining traffic unencrypted. If this is the case:
- Open 18.104.22.168: Faster Internet.
- Toggle the WARP button and choose Switch to DNS only mode. If the WARP toggle is disconnected, tap the menu button.
- You will see two options: 22.214.171.124 and WARP. Select 126.96.36.199.
You are now using encryption only for your DNS queries.
How to remove the application
- Find the application on the home screen.
- Touch and hold on the application tile.
- Select Remove App.
- Select Delete App.