Accepted configuration values are as follows:
If you plan to direct your users to manually download and configure the Cloudflare WARP Client application, they can do so in two ways, depending on your organization's Teams configuration:
- If your organization uses Gateway DNS filtering, users will need to .
- If your organization uses Access policies to control device registration, or Gateway L7 Filtering, users will need to .
Manually configure a Gateway DoH Subdomain
Then ask your users to complete the following steps:
- Fine the 18.104.22.168 application and tap to launch.
- Tap the menu bar icon (3 lines) in the upper right.
- Tap Advanced.
- Tap Connection options.
- Tap DNS settings.
- Enter a DoH Sub Domain and tap Back until you are back at the home screen.
Manually configure a Cloudflare for Teams device registration
If your organization uses Teams Access policies to control device registration, or is using the Gateway L7 Filtering and user or device specific Gateway policies, your users will need to login to Cloudflare for Teams by following these instructions: