Create a Notification
Cloudflare Notifications is available in your Cloudflare dashboard.
- Log in to the and select your account.
- Go to Notifications.
- Select Add.
- On the notification you want to create, choose Select.
- Give the Notification a name to identify it.
- Add a way to be notified, like an email address. Professional and Business plans will have access to other options such as configuring PagerDuty or accessing webhooks.
- (Optional) Specify any additional options for the Notification, if required. For example, some notifications require that you select one or more domains or services.
- Select Create.
The browser will navigate back to the list of Notifications, where the new Notification will appear as Enabled.
Webhooks to external services
Test your notifications
To test a notification, either to verify that notifications will be sent to the correct location or to view which details are available, select Test on any enabled notification.
This action sends a notification with fake data.