Cloudflare’s Notification service supports routing notifications to PagerDuty. By sending notifications to PagerDuty you can leverage the same service definitions and escalation paths that you would for other third-party services that you connect to PagerDuty.
When a configuration you previously set up triggers a notification for PagerDuty, Cloudflare will send the notification to PagerDuty on your behalf. All the PagerDuty services set for the notification will receive the notification. PagerDuty will follow the service’s configuration to handle the notification appropriately. Actions like de-duping and rate limiting depend on the notification type.
Connect PagerDuty to a Cloudflare account
- Log in to the and select your account.
- Go to Notifications.
- Select Destinations on the left side of your dashboard.
- In the Connected notification services card, select Connect.
- Log in to your PagerDuty account to connect it to your Cloudflare account.
- Choose the services you want to use and select Connect.
- The browser will navigate back to your Cloudflare dashboard. Select Continue.
Your new connected PagerDuty will appear in the Connected notification services card.