Step 1 — Contract required services and agree to supplemental terms
- Ensure that you have a Cloudflare Enterprise plan. If you do not have an Enterprise plan yet, you must upgrade.
- Add the Cloudflare China Network package (a separate subscription) to your Enterprise plan.
- Agree to the .
Contact your sales team for more information on these steps.
Step 2 — Validate ICP and vet domain content
Prepare the required information for JD Cloud to review the content on your domain. JD Cloud, a Cloudflare partner, is required to review and vet the content of all domains on their network before enabling them. You will need to provide the following information:
- Customer and company name.
- Domain name.
- ICP license/filing number.
- A general description of the content of each domain.
- A signed Self Attestation letter (provided by your sales team).
Step 3 — Onboard your domains to the Cloudflare China Network
It will take a minimum of 24 hours to enable user traffic (that is, until DNS starts answering with JD Cloud’s edge IP addresses).