Android SDK Release Notes and Known Issues
None at this time.
- Ability to capture current view controller name to bucketize requests per view controller.
- Enhanced support of networks with smaller MTU such as VPN.
- Stability and performance improvements.
- Fixed a compatibility issue with third party SDK requests
- Fixed a metric send frequency issue with 2.0.0
- Performance improvements and bug fixes
- Fixed an OkHttp3 compatibility issue with Certificate Pinning
- Fixed an uncommon URLConnection metrics error where the request start was not tracked