Android SDK release notes & known issues
None at this time.
- Fix a potential error when POST request using URLConnection calls connect() method
- Support Android 10
- Stability and performance improvements
- OkHttp3 compability improvement: certificate pinning, caching, cookie handling, redirection
- URLConnection compatibility improvement: caching, cookie handling, redirection
- Improved metrics correctness
- Compatibility mode: if you have an issues with SDK, you may try a compatibility mode with
CFMobile-Opt: compat=truein the request header of okhttp3 or URLConnection. It will disable some of advanced internal working to have a better compatibility.
- Ability to capture current view controller name to bucketize requests per view controller.
- Enhanced support of networks with smaller MTU such as VPN.
- Stability and performance improvements.
- Fixed a logging issue
- Fixed a compatibility issue with third party SDK requests
- Fixed an SDK memory leak
- Fixed a metric send frequency issue with 2.0.0
- Performance improvements and bug fixes
- Fixed an OkHttp3 compatibility issue with Certificate Pinning
- Fixed an uncommon URLConnection metrics error where the request start was not tracked
- GA release