To proceed with the installation, here is an example of the XML code you will need, with the accepted arguments:
Example Configuration in Jamf
Follow these steps to deploy the WARP Client via Jamf:
Upload the package
- Login to your
- Navigate to Devices.
- Click the Mobile Device Apps.
- Click + New.
- Select App store app or apps purchased in volume.
- Click Next.
- In the search box, enter: 188.8.131.52: Faster Internet.
- Click Next.
- Click Add in the row for 184.108.40.206: Faster Internet by Cloudflare Inc.. To verify it's the correct application, click on this .
- Navigate to Scope.
- Specify the devices in your organization that should receive the application.
- Navigate to App Configuration and copypaste the XML from above.
- Make sure you modify the default XML values to match your Cloudflare for Teams deployment.
- Click Save.
Jamf is now configured to deploy the Cloudflare WARP Client.
If you plan to direct your users to manually download and configure the Cloudflare WARP Client application, they can do so in two ways, depending on your organization's Teams configuration:
- If your organization uses Gateway DNS filtering, users will need to .
- If your organization uses to control device registration, or Gateway L7 Filtering, users will need to .
Manually configure a Gateway DoH subdomain
Then ask your users to complete the following steps:
- Find the 220.127.116.11 application and tap to launch.
- Tap the menu bar icon (3 lines) in the upper right corner.
- Tap Advanced.
- Tap Connection options.
- Tap DNS settings.
- Enter the DoH Sub Domain and tap Back until you are back at the home screen.
Manually configure a Cloudflare for Teams device registration
If your organization uses to control device registration, or is using the Gateway L7 Filtering and user or device specific , your users will need to login to Cloudflare for Teams by following these instructions: